Sunday, September 28, 2008

Game Day



Tubberville called for all fans to wear BLUE.
Q didn't even have one! So we stopped in at Anders Friday night to get him one. He wanted one like the one I got, but they were out of his size. So he settled for the I Love Auburn Moms one. Always a flirt.Should I be worried?







The final score...


With the generous offer of tag-teaming babysitting from BOTH sets of grandparents, Q and I took a short trip to the Loveliest Village on the Plains this weekend to watch my old Alma Mater play ball with Tennessee. We can't REALLY say Auburn WON... but they didn't LOSE. It was GREAT to see how campus is growing and changing. Q and I drove down memory lane- passing my old apartments, eating at Mellow Mushroom (YUM!) and we glimpsed the park where he dumped me once, then proposed later! (I know, can you believe they are one in the same?)

On the way there and back we passed the Pizza Hut we always stopped at to eat in Childersberg on the way to and fro Home Games the years we had tickets after graduation.

All in all, it was a great weekend! We enjoyed the company of our friends, the Holtcamps. Tim and Misty are long time friends. Their parents have hosted us for Auburn Games before at the Family R.V. spot. They shared their extra tickets! We enjoyed bbq by Q and some great company. Our other great friends, Chris and Chrystal, came along too... even though they are Bama fans. They cheered for AUBURN (a little) and we reciprocated in their game with GA... although they really didn't need it!

Q also got to visit with a Brew Buddy who has moved. They put us up for the night, so we never had to sleep in the van on the air mattress as we had planned.

War Eagle!

No comments:

Post a Comment