Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

The Turners had a break from tradition! We headed to Atlanta to celebrate Thanksgiving with Q's side of the family. Those who could make it traveled to ATL so that We could share the holiday with Desiree's family. The new babies aren't quite cleared for the long trip home, so we traveled to them!
We had a GREAT time! SHort trip, but filled with lots of baby snuggles and laughter!
Here are some miscellaneous photos.
It's rare that they play long without someone getting upset. We are working so hard on SHARING and not WHINING... and we try to help Sydney understand she can't beat her big sister up!

Grandma's new man!

Poppa says "I can always put the girls to sleep..."




Kisses!
Not that I claim to be an expert. I just am not afraid to have a downright photo shoot with babies... Maddie had many! Sydney had some, too... though not as many. I know you have to take 200 shots to get 5 that make your heart swell. So Des and I set to it! Here are some highlights.



Ok. call me crazy, but this is one of the favorite pictures I took. As soon as I saw it through the lens, I was so excited!



Still cute! And Such BLUE eyes!







I LOVE a baby yawn!






Cute pink and blue feet!









Avery appears to be smiling! And Asher is just chillin!










Aren't they precious! One of the FEW pictures where Avery and Asher BOTH had eyes open!





He looks like he's dreaming of something wonderful!










Yawn Part II










Maddie kissing her cousin, Asher... "he's a boy baby..."












Maddie holding Avery... "she's the girl baby...."
















Uncle Ben, Mommy, and Avery.











Perfection!














Aunt Desi was so calm and patient with Maddie, who can be a BIT rambunctious, you know.... But the babies survived our visit without incident!




















2 beautiful Maurice Girls!(Now we know where all the good looks come from- Sorry Dad!)












No comments:

Post a Comment